Tuesday, August 24, 2010

high five[narrative]

My most memorable experience in my life when we all together with my brothers and sisters in the house we always telling the sadness and hapiness experiences in life,on whats going on,everyday,and sharing the joy and laughing,and sometime when the experience is not good we are all sad.and thought that was the unforgetable experience ever had.and then when the sadness recover.both of us creating good things to do to be  happy again,like outing,swimming.and play bringing some foods for eating,and after all the hapiness was alive again,and nothing to be worry teh bonding of both us is happy ending.
My brother and i we are both fashionist,we are to much liking in dressing new style mode.everytime that we are together we buy somekind of variety new style and that was the fashion since childhooh.I started at the age of nine years old almost the same with my brother he just ahead of time much better than me.i can't ever forget this moment.
My sister and me this moment everytime that we are companion we look like similar or twing in one face.we are very close to each other we are liking taking picture in a beatiful places in town.for the album collection.
when the day of my birthday my brother he gift me a violet cap.i wear this on my birthday.i say thank you for gifting me my brother say me it look good that is my first gift to you eversince when you have a birthday..thats my memorable experience to my brother darwin.
So i can't ever forget.her all the time that i'm not in the mode,all advice.telling me the rigth and wrong situation to save our future in life.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog info. it was really touchy...other than that, they were all cuttie..nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..ehehe
    ..tnx sir..
    ..ur also cute 2..
    ,..hihi..
    ..love it..

    ReplyDelete